[Zope] Product causes connection refused message

Petter Holmström petter.holmstrom at abo.fi
Fri Jan 16 04:45:12 EST 2004

Hello,

Is it possible for a Zope product to cause the web browser to display a
"Connection refused" message, without leaving any tracks what so ever in
the Zope error-logs? Because that's what we're experiencing (mostly with
CMFBoard). The folder contents show up just fine in Plone, then I click
an object and boom - Connection Refused. I go back to the folder
contents - no problem.

The reason I ask this here is that I do not know if this bug has to do
with Zope and ZServer or with CMFBoard.

Thanks for any advice,

-Petter-