[Zope] cannot change property of type lines permanently

Marcus Bergmann marcus.bergmann at isst.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jan 16 12:33:25 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying this:

<dtml-call "calendar.mailaddresses.remove(REQUEST.mailaddress)">

where 'calendar' is a folder, 'mailaddresses' is a property of it (type
is lines) and 'mailaddress' is a variable the DTML method received via
an HTML form.

After the request, the removed line entry seems to be gone. It's not
shown in the ZMI or in my HTML site which shows me the mailaddresses.
But if I restart Zope the removed line is there again.
Also if I copy the folder, then the copy shows me the removed entry in
its properties.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Marcus