[Zope] How-to launch Zope 2.6.3 as a WinService with Python 2.3.3 ?

andre borelan at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 17 14:02:47 EST 2004

Oops, copy, paste and re-copy error.

I can't launch it with python 2.3.3 even after modifying the start.bat
so the questions are :

1 - How can i use Zope 2.6.3 with python 2.3.3

2 - I tried to manually create a service with windows' sc command typing
in the following command and i got a syntax error.
sc create "Zope-test"
binpath="c:\zopedev\bin\lib\win32\pythonservice.exe" type=own start=boot
If somebody can tell me how my syntax is bad, i'll be glad

Tks
André