[Zope] NTLM authentication

Boon Hoo theebh at pacific.net.sg
Mon Jan 19 02:34:05 EST 2004

you can obtain info on the user logon id, domain and hostname from the ntlm string passed by the browser.

we tried that previously using java servlets on weblogic sitting behind IIS. you can search for more info by typing "ntlm servlet authentication" in google, e.g. http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=1045412