[Zope] ZMI very slow on Win 2000 server

Michael Russell michael_j_russell at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:51:40 EST 2004

Hi, I'm running the binary release of Zope 2.6.1 (python 2.1.3) and Plone
1.4 on a Windows 2000 sp4 server on the local network.  Recently, I've
noticed that the ZMI has slowed almost to a crawl while viewing the contents
of most folders (empty ones open quickly).  I can't think of anything that
has been changed recently in our config.

Things I've tried: clearing the cache, compacting the database, restarting
the server.  I'm just getting started with Zope, so I would appreciate some
pointers on other troubleshooting things I can try.

Thanks,
Michael