[Zope] ZMI very slow on Win 2000 server

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Jan 19 17:02:38 EST 2004

Are there lots of items in these folders?  Do you notice it most when
you first start up, but it seems happens less once the system has been
in use for some time?  If both answers are yes, you might consider some
site rearrangement or use a BTreeFolder instead of a normal folder
(normal folders don't scale very well to holding lots of items).