[Zope] ZMI very slow on Win 2000 server

Michael Russell michael_j_russell at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:19:10 EST 2004

Win2k is at Service Pack 4, single processer.  The only other major apps are
MySQL 4.0.16, CVSNT, IIS 5.  This is a dev server, load and memory capacity
are not an issue.

I have noticed that ZMI seems to have no problem opening and saving External
Methods and Python Scripts.  DTML methods and docs, though, hang for 4 or 5
seconds while loading and saving.  Also, opening folders is slow.