[Fwd: Re: [Zope] clipboard pb]

francois francois.cauchois at adp3i.fr
Thu Jan 22 10:45:16 EST 2004

thanx for your reply,
your reply made me test my script again .

then, I realized I got problem when i used 'return' command.
i test this script which outlines this problem  :
script:

homeFolder = context
for n in names_containers:
    h = str(context.ZopeTime().strftime('%S'))
    rep = '%s-new-%s' % (n,h)
    if not hasattr(homeFolder, rep):
        homeFolder.invokeFactory(type_name='Folder container', id=rep,
title=n)
return printed

... it runs well with Mozilla .... but .... the problem comes back with
konqueror - when there is a return string, konqueror ask for openning  a text
viewing program which reposts the initial request again (if I click on
'Open' )  !