[Zope] Patching under windows...

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 12:30:09 EST 2004

Hi Lennart,

Lennart Regebro wrote:
>>...how do I install a Zope patch under Windows.
>
> That depends on what's being patched. Most are only patching python code,
> and then you install it jsut like you do on Unix. The patch in question
> should tell you how.

There are no instructions with the patch.

I've googled extensively to find instructions for other patches, and
keep finding a form of words along the lines of "under linux, use the
standard OS patch utility, under Windows you'll have to find an
equivalent".

Since I'm not so sure there really /is/ an equivalent, I'm stuck for now...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

  “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation
of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control
the people who must use the words.” Philip K. Dick