[Zope] ZODB limits

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Mon Jan 26 16:54:04 EST 2004

On Jan 26, 2004, at 11:27 AM, Paul Winkler wrote:

> you probably need to do:
> export PYTHONPATH=zope-src/lib/python
> ... where zope-src is the zope source directory.
>
> there are lots of zodb scripts that require this,
> and it seems to be an unspoken rule that users should
> figure it out the hard way ;-)

	OK, thanks, that did the trick. I now have tons of files in my DS
directory.

	Now how do I tell Zope to use DirectoryStorage instead of FileStorage?
I restarted Zope and modified a few things, but according to the
timestamps, my Data.fs was the only thing that changed. I've looked
through the docs, and cannot see what I'm doing wrong.

      ___/
     /
    __/
   /
  ____/
  Ed Leafe

Linux Love:
unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep