[Zope] webdav and windows : copying a file hang

Sebastien Pastor spastor at center.com
Wed Jan 28 09:34:38 EST 2004

Hi,

Anybody experienced this problem ?
When trying to use WebDav from a windows (2000 or XP) client, using the
built-in webfolders function, i can create a folder and even rename it,
but when trying to copy files in it , it toook aaaaaaaaages , such
amount of time that, at first, i thought the process was stuck.
I am doing Apache Proxying ... I tryied with Cadaver under linux and it
worked straight away !! (could copy mutltiple files using mput)

Any hint would help as my users are Only windows users ... :-(

Thanx

Seb