[Zope] Multi-level redirections

Juho Vuori juho.vuori at kepa.fi
Wed Jan 28 07:55:56 EST 2004

Hello,

I've got an acquiring folder and wan't to redirect addresses in the
folder to index_html. The redirection rule I use is [A-Za-z0-9 ] =>
index_html. This works ok. I've got all http://server/folder/xyz
addresses redirected to http://server/folder/index_html file.

Now, if I wanted to have ... deeper (?) redirection, I don't quite know
what to do. What I mean is I wan't the redirected url's to 'act like'
folders so they can have pages under them as well. E.g. in addition to
http://server/folder/xyz being redirected to
http://server/folder/index_html, I also wan't
http://server/folder/xyz/zyx redirected to
http://server/folder/index_html. I tried just changing the regexp to
[A-Za-z0-9 /] but that doesn't seem to work, probably because of some
internal things having to do with how zope parses urls or so.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Juho