[Zope] Help, locked myself out with exUserFolder

axel kittenberger axel.kittenberger at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 29 09:28:40 EST 2004

Help!

I just destroyed my plone Site with exUserFolder. I installed the product.
Removed 'acl_users' from the plone Folder, and installed the exUserFolder.
Now I only ever get "ValueError, unpack list of wrong size", on every
SubFolder of the plone site. I can login to the zope root, and manage, but I
can't "cd" into the plone site. I tried first to remove the new exUserFolder
by FTP and when I tried there to cd into the plone folder I get a "550 No
such directory". Then I tried to deinstall the exUserFolder, with the hope
the get it's "evil" funktioning stopped an be able to enter normally as root
user again, and cd into the sub dirs. Well the acl_users Folders from
exUserFolder are gone, but I still can't cd into the directory?

Help, How to get out of that?

Greetings- Axel