[Zope] trouble with ZsapdbDA v0.3

erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Thu Jan 29 17:11:07 EST 2004

here's what I had to do to get this working:

diff:

130c130
<                         if max_rows and isinstance(r, DCsapdb.Cursor):
---
>                         if max_rows and isinstance(c, DCsapdb.Cursor):
138,140c138,140
<                         if max_rows and isinstance(r, DCsapdb.Cursor):
<                             if max_rows==1: result=(r.fetchone(),)
<                             else: result=r.fetchmany(max_rows)
---