[Zope] Production Advice

Jerome R. Westrick jerry at Westrick.com
Sat Jul 3 09:13:30 EDT 2004

And does the Zope Sources provide the rczope alais /etc/init.d/zope
scripts for him, to start/stop the zope components?

The gist of my suggest was to get a working Zope "environment"
(which in my terms means automatic start/stop, logging, etc),
and then to update...

But, please do, if you got a better way, explain how to bind the freshly
downloaded zope inot the SuSE environment.  What init.d/scripts are you
using?

Jerry