[Zope] FTP to non-default Plone instances

James Thomplin jthomp5 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:36:54 EDT 2004

Within my Zope server I have several Plone instances - one for each of the
three websites I am creating.  I am using CMFPhotoAlbum to manage my photos
and would like to upload photos to each of the instances using FTP.  When I
connect to Zope via FTP, however, I find myself in the virtual file
structure of the default Plone instance ("Plone" under "Root Folder" in the
ZMI).  How do I connect via FTP to the 3 Plone instances I created?

Thank you.

James