[Zope] Zope import error

Jonathan Hobbs toolkit at magma.ca
Thu Jul 8 13:18:45 EDT 2004

> From: "Subramanian S" <subu_s at hotmail.com>
>  >   I am trying to run the zope tests for APE, present in apelib/tests/ .
>  > I get the following error:-
>  > ERROR: test_btreefolder2 (__main__.PsycopgTests)
>  > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>  > Traceback (most recent call last):
>  >   File
>  > "/var/opt/zope/default/Products/Ape/lib/apelib/tests/zope2testbase.py",
> line
>  > 728, in test_btreefolder2
>  >     from Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2 import BTreeFolder2
>  > ImportError: No module named BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2

I had a quick look at the BTreeFolder2.py file and it looks like the line:

>  >     from Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2 import BTreeFolder2

in the routine zope2testbase.py has a bug in it, can you modify it to read:

from Products.BTreeFolder2 import BTreeFolder2

and try it?  (Warning: I know nothing about APE or zope2testbase.py so I am
just guessing!)

HTH

Jonathan