[Zope] portal_catalog crashes from time to time

BALTUS Jean jean.baltus at africamuseum.be
Tue Jul 13 11:05:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

We are using Zope with TextIndexNG.

Today, some queries started to crash, here is the error message :

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The
errors were:

Error Details

Error Type

SystemError

Error Value

Failed to import class r from module Record

Request made at

2004/07/13 16:59:43.850 GMT+2

If I go to the ZMI, and select the 'SearchableText' index and then test
a query, it crashes or not depending on which word I enter. In the
vocabulary, everything looks fine.

Does anybody have a clue on where I can start looking ?

Thanks in advance,

*       Jean