[Zope] Login problem

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Jul 22 15:05:21 EDT 2004

Liz Marlow wrote at 2004-7-21 08:55 +0100:
>I'm using zope 2.6.2b5 and I'm having trouble logging on (using exUserFolder). After entering user name, password, and hitting submit - the screen redirects back to the login screen with no error statement about bad user name or password.  I'm only getting the problem on one of my installs - it used to work just fine but suddenly stopped!  I don't think anything has changed on the machine.  Anyone got any ideas?

Deactivate cookie login and try to reproduce the problem with
"Basic authentication". When you press cancel in the
browser dialog, you may see why this happens.

Alternatively, it may be enough to remove "Unauthorized"
from the "ignored exception" list of your "error_log" object,
provoke the error and then look at the respective traceback
in "error_log".

--
Dieter