AW: AW: [Zope] Virtual Host Monster and DynDns

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 09:44:15 EDT 2004

Hi Yes that's right but your rewrite rules are configured in your
httpd.conf virtual host directive and in your Root Folder > VHM >
Mappings tab you've got to add your domain and your plone site
accordingly to hence map .

That is of cause you've enabled mod_rewrite module either when you
./configure --enable-rewrite or after dynamically using apxs utility.
Thus check using /path/to/your/httpd/bin/httpd -l

This will confirm your built-in modules.

Thus it's all part of the makeup and you've got to combine them all in
order for Apache to send any request for your zope/plone domain to the
zope server in question.

Allan a Chuckie.

--
Chuck Amadi, Systems Administrator, |  http://www.smtl.co.uk/