[Zope] New-style classes and PluggableBrains

Michael Ekstrand michael-zope at elehack.net
Fri Jul 23 10:55:52 EDT 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 09:44, Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
wrote:
> I do beleive new-style classes are not currently supported in Zope
> 2.7.x, due to issues with ExtensionClass.

Hmm... I have heard of ExtensionClass, but not investigated it
thoroughly... it seems to be something designed to accomplish a lot of
what new-style classes do, is it not?

> This, mind you, might not be applicable to you, as PluggableBrains
> might not be wrapped by ExtensionClass??

I'm not explicitly doing anything with an ExtensionClass. How do I
tell/find out if it is being inserted somewhere?

-Michael