[Zope] Newbie question: can the ZODB be moved? On a different Server or HDD?

Samir Mishra SamirMishra at cbuae.gov.ae
Wed Jun 2 00:23:53 EDT 2004

Is it possible to move Data.fs between different versions of Zope,
specifically 2.6.x and 2.7.0? And platforms - Win32 to Linux?

For example, I have an instance of Zope 2.6 running, and this server has
instances of LocalFS. The same product, LocalFS, doesn't work with Zope 2.7,
in fact once installed users/administrators cannot access views/management
screens at that point. Would moving Data.fs work?