[Zope] Autologin

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Jun 3 19:51:17 EDT 2004

Basic HTTP authentication (as used by the standard Zope user folder)
won't let you do this, but cookie-based auth allows for this.  Shane's
CookieCrumbler is included with CMF but can be used independently to
provide an interface between non-cookie-aware user folders and
cookie/form authentication handling.