[Zope] video server

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Fri Jun 4 03:15:32 EDT 2004

On Thursday 03 June 2004 08:11 pm, Dennis Allison wrote:
> Anyone have a recommendation on a reasonable video server to use in
> conjunction with Zope?

VideoLAN looks promising:

http://videolan.org/

I'm unsure about integration complexity, and I haven't had a chance
to check it out myself, but this is what I found when searching for
the capability.  I suspect that you would actually run the VideoLAN
server outside of Zope and refer to it by URL, so there would be
little need to actually integrate the software into Python (though
I can imagine wanting to exchange meta-data on the server, which
might take some work).

Cheers,
Terry