[Zope] Re: Largefile support error

Josef Meile josef.meile at imes.mavt.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 4 03:55:40 EDT 2004

> Uname -a reports:
>
> Linux server 2.2.20-idepci #1 Sat Apr 20 12:45:19 EST 2002 i686 unknown
I had a problem with large file support on a 2.4.10 kernel (suse), so I
guess you have a dinosaur there :-)

Upgrade your kernel to 2.4.22 or higher, then it should work. Try also
the command I told you, then you will also see if it is a kernel fault.

> But I'm not sure how to delve the info on my glibc version, and type of
> filesystem (sorry, it's been a while).. Can you give me any information
> on how to find this out?
I don't know how to do it on debian. I use gentoo.

> Thanks!
Your welcome