[Zope] Autologin

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Jun 4 14:41:06 EDT 2004

IIRC, recent Cookie Crumblers support a twiddleAuthCookie hook (along
the lines of setAuthCookie and expireAuthCookie). Make a script with
this name and twiddle away ;-)

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/