[Zope] Re: audio order

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Sun Jun 6 11:52:02 EDT 2004

>>> I will take a look thanks.

> I grabbed the product, and thought to give it a whirl but I got a show
> stopping error so I removed it. I will read the TODO.txt though.

Try grabbing the most recent one out of CVS. Please note that this version
has a dependency on the pyid3lib python library for handling the ID3 tags,
so you'll need to install that. Instructions are in the README-ID3.txt file.
Let me know how it goes with the install!

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
Plone4Artists - http://plone4artists.jazkarta.com
"Build your own artist community website!"