[Zope] Question about the code ...

Samy Beja samybeja at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:05:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a product which is a Zclass that I want to implement.
The fact is that a syntax error occurs at the very first line of code.
I picked up this example from a book but it seems to be erroneous !!

My Zclass is named PatternClass and the function that makes troubles is
PatternClass_add.
Here you are the code I put in it but, still with the syntax error.

#<HTML>
#<HEAD><TITLE>Add PatternClass</TITLE></HEAD>
#<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#000099" VLINK="#555555">
#<dtml-with PatternClass.createInObjectManager(REQUEST [headLine],REQUEST)
#<dtml-call
"propertysheets.PatternDescription.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
#</dtml-with>
#<dtml-if DestinationURL>
#<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(DestinationURL+?/manage_workspace?)">
#<dtml-else>
#<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(URL2+?/manage_workspace ?)">
#</dtml-if>
#</body></html>

It is a simple function and I have no idea about how to implement it in
another way ...

Thanks for your help ...