[Zope] Problem with adding dynamic connection Oracle

hawelek_tlen hawelek at tlen.pl
Thu Jun 10 19:42:29 EDT 2004

Hi,
I want add dynamic connection to Oracle, for each user by logging,
and deleting this connection by logout,

I try to do this with python script add_edit_connection with two parameters login,password:

id_con='con_'+log
str_con=log+'/'+dbpassw+'@ora9cip'

container.manage_addZOracleConnection(id_con,'',str_con,check=1, REQUEST=None)

when I run this script from ZMI, everything goes ok, because I'm logged as root,
but when I try to run this script from outside, without login to ZMI, I'm asked about user login and password,

how can I add dynamic connection for each user, without user,
maybe i should some security properties,

thanks for answer,
regards,

Adam