[Zope] can't install external editor, help

aamehl aamehl at actcom.net.il
Fri Jun 11 10:04:19 EDT 2004

Thanks for your help:

This is most interesting, savelinktarget gives me the following error:

The link could not be saved. The web page might have been removed or had
its name changed.

here is copy link location
http://xannvyqd439:8080/hatut/externalEdit_/home.html

when i ran mozilla http://xannvyqd439:8080/hatut/externalEdit_/home.html
from the command line I get a blank web page and after a few seconds I
get konqueror opening up with:
the url is:
file:/tmp/home.html

the page it displays is:

url:http://xannvyqd439:8080/hatut/home.html meta_type:Page Template
content_type:text/html auth:Basic YWFtZWhsOjc3MDYxM25vdyE=3D
cookie:tree-s=3D"eJzT0MgpMOQKVneEA1dbda4CI67EkgJjLj0AeGcHew";
tutorialExamplesURL=3D"http://xannvyqd439:8080/hatut/examples" =20

Welcome to title, your source for information about Elvis and Elvis
sightings

most unusual.

is there a problem with permissions for /tmp/ directory?

Thanks
Aaron