[Zope] exUserFolder cookie and basic authentication

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Jun 14 10:08:27 EDT 2004

CookieCrumbler will not use cookie auth if basic auth is present in the
HTTP request. If XUF is not able to handle this properly I'd recommend
to switch off XUF's cookie auth and drop a CookieCrumbler object next
to it.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/