[Zope] users, properties and roles

David Hassalevris bluepaul at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 15 17:28:57 EDT 2004

Hey John,
I wrote something that tracked new roles, eg 'accountant', 'management', etc
and other information about users.  I found that using simpleUserFolder and
hooking it up to an external DB (interbase) gave me everything I needed -
plus easier portibility.
David
ps if you decide to test out simpleUserFolder DO NOT test it in zope/root
but in a test subdirectory - otherwise you might lock yourself out of Zope.