[Zope] I am suddenly receiving mail from the zope list again

Michael Zeltner michael.zeltner at chello.at
Thu Jun 17 20:18:20 EDT 2004

Am 18.06.2004 um 01:53 schrieb Charlie Jones:

> On Jun 17, 2004, at 11:14 AM, Pavel Zaitsev wrote:
>
>> Max M wrote:
>>
>>> I have unsubscribed from the zope list some weeks ago (using gmane
>>> instead). But suddenly I am receiving mail from it again.

yes and it's *really* annoying.

the webforms to unsub don't work. but it seems like this does:

to get your password if you don't know it:
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope?email=MYEMAILHERE&login-
remind=Remind

tested, and works.

now i'm trying:
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope?
email=MYEMAILHERE&password=MYPASSWORDHERE&login-unsub=Unsubscribe

i hope it works. i won't answer anymore if it does ;)

regards, michael
--
</gro.jiin//:ptth> °jiin