[Zope] TextIndexNG2 documentation

Lee J. McAllister ljmcallister at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:01:15 EDT 2004

I'm feeling exceptionally useless today, I've been cruising google and the
product code for authoritative documentation on query syntax for use with
TextIndexNG2 index fields.  I could have sworn I'd seen some a few months
ago but I can't seem to turn it up now.

I'm trying to put together an 'Advanced Search' how-to on my site and I want
to make sure I'm giving people the right syntax for phrase searches, not's
etc..

If anyone's got a link or address handy it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lee