[Zope] Fail to add etcUserFolder

Albert Lee.K.W albert at soqhome.com
Mon Mar 1 23:51:48 EST 2004

Hi,

I have add the etcUF in my Plone site. I fill in

Password File : etcUsers
Default Role : etcUser
Authentication Type : standard basic authentication

But there are no users defined in the content.

When I replace the UserFolder with etcUF in the GRUF of Plone, it shows This
object already contains a User Folder.
Then I delete the GRUF and successfull add etcUF. But when I add a new user
in plone website. It show :

Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPageTemplate, line 80, in
__call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.BaseControllerPageTemplate, line 39, in
_call
Module Products.CMFFormController.ControllerBase, line 184, in getNext
Module Products.CMFFormController.Actions.TraverseTo, line 23, in __call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPythonScript, line 87, in
__call__
Module Products.CMFFormController.Script, line 127, in __call__
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 104, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 292, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 160, in _exec
Module None, line 9, in register
<FSControllerPythonScript at /mail/register>
Line 9
Module Products.CMFCore.RegistrationTool, line 132, in addMember
Module Products.CMFCore.MembershipTool, line 409, in addMember
Module AccessControl.User, line 866, in _addUser
Module AccessControl.User, line 507, in _doAddUser
NotImplementedError

I have already add the cryptmodule.so in the Zope src and encoded by CRYPT
not SHA.

Do I do some steps wrong? How to show the user of etcUser.

Thanks for kind attention.

best regards,
Albert Lee