[Zope] ERROR(200) SiteError http://localhost/manage_workspace

Josef Albert Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:48:41 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

>What's the problem here? This redirect looks like its supposed to be
>raised...
If you see the code:
if m.find('/'):
----raise Redirect, (
--------"%s/%s" % (REQUEST['URL1'], m))

m.find('/') will be always true, It doesn't matter if either "m" has or not
an
slash. (Just try it on the python console). So what's the purpose of this
exception?
Why must it always raised? Or is perhaps an error on the code?

>Well, if the code has always been there, and it's only just started causing
>you problems, the nyou need >to figure otu what else you changed to make it
>cause problems ;-)
You were right, The "Redirect" exception type wasn't on the Ignored
exception types of
my error_log. So, I got that exception always on my log file because
m.find('/') is always
true.

Regards,
Josef