[Zope] Mac Browsers

Alison Taylder delta2user at itcilo.it
Tue Mar 2 10:05:50 EST 2004

I am using Zope 2.6 with a mac OS X and trying to get my Zope site to
the same things as it does under IE and Netscape under windows XP.

  Firstly, if I use IE for mac version 5.2.3 some of my cookies are not
rendered properly. If I look at the REQUEST variable they are correctly
stored in the environ HTTP_COOKIE section but in the cookies section in
form for cookie arrays only the first value in the array is stored.

  Secondly, if I use Safari version 1.2 not only do I get cookies not
being rendered properly but I am also being asked to authenticate
myself when I am already authenticated. This only happens on Safari so
I assume it is a Safari problem.

  I have been searching the internet high and low for information on
using Mac browsers with Zope and have so far drawn a blank. Can anyone
help ?