[Zope] Server Spontaneously Quitting

Murray Pearson zope at ahadesign.ca
Thu Mar 4 15:07:39 EST 2004

Hi guys,

I just got around to testing it and it does not quite work:
Bad Gateway

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.48 (Unix) Server at blackmarketing.ca Port 80

Here is a sample VirtualHost directive from httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerAdmin webmaster at 9303.com
         DocumentRoot users/9303
         ServerName sam.9303.com