[Zope] ZopeTestCase and INSTANCE_HOME

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Mar 5 16:38:59 EST 2004

Sandor,

This is no longer a problem with CMF 1.4 DirectoryViews, so I assume
FileSystemSite has not been updated yet.

Anyway, the changing of INSTANCE_HOME is an artefact of importing the
Testing package. There are ways to work around it though. Here's how I do
it (see class TestImportExport):
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/collective/ZopeTestCase/testZODBComp
at.py?rev=1.14&view=auto>

Still, the IMO better solution is to update FSS or have a look at
Standalone Skins: <http://www.plope.org/Members/chrism/standalone_skins>

HTH,
Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/