[Zope] Question about possible Data.fs corruption

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Sat Mar 6 12:32:45 EST 2004

Your ZCatalog tries to retrieve the object reference from the object
path which is stored as a list.
This path in the ZCatalog is now incorrect. I.e. the object does not
exist on that path.
Try to update your ZCatalog. Either manually from the ZMI or manually
index each object.

--
Peter Bengtsson, http://www.peterbe.com