[Zope] API HTTPRequest

Bruno Silva bruno at techwave.org
Mon Mar 8 11:18:32 EST 2004

Hi,
    I have a form for file uploading, in the pyhton script i want to
know the name of the file. I can't find any api reference of the zope
module/methods.

i have a form like this:

<form action="attach_action" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="submit" name="ok" value="ok">
</form>

and in python script i returned "file" and the result is:

<ZPublisher.HTTPRequest.FileUpload instance at 0x4199834c>

can someone help me on this issue? And where can i found a complete and
better API reference than the one in the Zope Book. It's very
frustrating for a newbie losing time with this kind of things.

thanks in advance,
Bruno