[Zope] recommendations for image library product?

Thomas Bennett bennettt at pm.appstate.edu
Tue Mar 9 10:11:57 EST 2004

I've found that with the Photo Product (Photo and Photo Folder)  you can
easily edit the files to customize for your use as I did with the
following files:

addPhotoFolderForm.dtml - set defaults such as PIL, added labels so my
users would know where id and title showed up so all my users have to do
is just add an id and title and click the button.

sampleFolderView.dtml - added our banner to the top of the page and
changed or added breadcrumbs (can't remember if it had breadcrumbs) so
that they would be in every new folder created. Changed the number of
photos per row and default size.

PhotoFolder.py - made index.html the default page and index_html contains
only <dtml-var index.html>(makes it easier for our Dreamweaver users.

You could probably add a property to each photo for price.

Thomas