[Zope] Field Index PDF for Catalog

Montenegro, Bosco bmq at bcn.gob.ni
Tue Mar 9 10:41:43 EST 2004

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I have read about TexINdexNG now, but I am
having trouble installing it. I am running a Windows version of ZOPE
(learning) and would like to know where or how do I have to install the
python extension which are prebuilt for this operating system? I have
download them and tried putting them inside the TextINdexNG products folder
but have had no luck. I appreciate your help.

http://zope.org/Members/ajung/TextIndexNG/wiki/InstallationInstructions