[Zope] Problems installing Archetypes

Nitin Mistry nitin at mistry-home.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 17:37:28 EST 2004

Hello,

I am a new person looking into Zope. I downloaded the latest versions of Zope & various products in the last two weeks.

I am having problems installing the Archetypes Product. It comes with two packages called generator & validation which need to be installed using "python setup.py install" which puts the built files into <Zope>/bin/lib/site-packages

However zope cannot find the "generator" module on startup.

I have tried to put the same package into lots of other locations like lib/python, lib/python/product, bin, ...
BUT all to no success.

Could someone help me install this product?

Environment:
Windows NT service pack6a
Zope 2.7.0
Latest Versions of many products