[Zope] import acl_users folder...

Askari, Nader nader.askari at ugsplm.com
Wed Mar 10 12:17:54 EST 2004

Hello Gary,

I had a similar problem and I got around it by creating a file named
"access" in my ZOPE_HOME directory.  Inside the file have a single line
containing "gary:secret".

Restart Zope and then you will be able to log into to the ZMI with uid
"gary" and pwd "secret".  Then import your 2.6 acl_users folder.  I suppose
you should then delete the access file and restart zope.

Hope this helps.

Nader