[Zope] ImportError

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Mar 10 16:05:20 EST 2004

Florian Reiser wrote at 2004-3-9 17:34 +0100:
>I have searched for objects with the meta_type of the old product.
>Nothing to find.

Zope's "FindSupport" finds only "ObjectManager" content.
There are other ways to attach objects.

>If you can analyze the zexp-file, then write to me. I will send
>you the file, but I don't want to send it over the mailing-list.

I could in principle -- but why should I?

At your place, I would look at the folder in an
interactive Python interpreter (there is a HowTo around
how to access the ZODB in an interactive interpreter).
Assume "f" is your folder. You then can do:

       f._p_changed = 0 # this loads "f" into memory
       from pprint import pprint as pp
       pp(f.__dict__) # this lists "f"'s content

I assume, you will see an instance of your class.

How you can get rid of it in a consistent way, depends on how
it is stored in "f".
Thus, you may need to come back with what you have discovered...

--
Dieter