[Zope] Moving objects via ZMI

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Mar 10 19:16:34 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 08:57:37PM +0000, John Poltorak wrote:

> Is it possible to move objects to a folder using the ZMI?
>
> I'm sure it must be doable, but it isn't immediately obvious how you can
> do it.

move them from where?

If not from another folder, I don't know what you mean.

If you want to move objects from another folder,
it works a lot like many webmail programs...
note the checkboxes next to each object in the ZMI.
Check one or more, click on the "cut" button near the bottom
of the page, browse to another folder, click on "paste"
button near bottom of page.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com