[Zope] display sql result inline in dtml page?

Andrew Veitch andrew at logicalprogression.net
Fri Mar 12 11:32:53 EST 2004

Hi Rob

> In this online grocery shop you will find 7 types of orange, 21 types of
> apples, 14 types of pear.  Our team of 45 staff will package your order.

<dtml-in myCountQuery>
In this online grocery shop you will find <dtml-var count1> types of
orange...
</dtml-in>

Assuming that myCountQuery is just doing 'SELECT count(field) AS count1'
then you will only get on row back so you don't need to worry about the line
being repeated.

Good to see someone else using Zope in Edinburgh!

Andrew

--
Logical Progression Ltd, 20 Forth Street, Edinburgh EH1 3LH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)131 550 3733 Web: http://www.logicalprogression.net/