[Zope] problem with read only zope. Does not load some products (Archetypes)

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Mon Mar 15 04:01:41 EST 2004

Hi there,

I am creating a CD with the copy of a site. The idea is, that the CD
could be used in places where there is no internet access.

No my problem is, that on of the products (Archetypes) is not
initialized correctly at startup. And therefor all dependent products
are not initialized neither.
After Zope has been loaded, I can go to the control panel and load
archetypes and the dependent products  manually.

Unfortunately this is not something I can ask the users "in the field"
to do.

Has anybody an Idea what I could do, to have Archetypes loaded the
"official" way.

thanks

Robert