[Zope] Upgrading to Zope 2.7

Florian Reiser florian.reiser at ra-bc.de
Mon Mar 15 06:11:24 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

if I copy the Data.fs to Zope 2.7, then I get the following error message
when entering /manage on the side of the folder contents:

######### Begin Error message ##############
Site Error

Resource not found

Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.

Resource: sequence-odd

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.
######### End Error message ##############

In the frame of the tree view this error message appears:

######### Begin Error message ##############
Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'tree-item-url'

----

Troubleshooting Suggestions

This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable
'tree-item-url'.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

######### End Error message ##############

This error messages mean that I can't administer Zope any more.
If I switch back to the original Data.fs which came with Zope 2.7, then
everything is fine.
But then I have to create all of my roles once again.
Maybe you can help me to get Zope working again.

Regards
Florian Reiser